Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sk8ter's Biography

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sk8ter's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Sk8ter's Biography   Sk8ter's Biography Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:09 am

Username on WQ: Rose_Wolf

Wolf Name: Sk8ter

Wolf Age: 2

Wolf Mate: N/A

Wolf Pups: N/A

Wolf Personality: Friendly ~ Nice ~ Smart ~ Loyal ~ Obeys orders ~ Strong ~ Brave ~ Curious ~ Easy to trust ~ Loves to swim, play & explore.

Wolf appearance: White, with a purple lightning bolt on my nose, to tail. Light blue eyes.

Species of Wolf: Arctic

Wolf history: I was born in a litter of 3. Me, my sister Fire and my brother Zeff.
One day, when we were 1 year old, an evil wolf pack raided our territory and attempted to attack us. My father, Shadow, tried to fight off the wolves. Meanwhile, me, Fire, Zeff and my mother mist, went and hid far away, out of our territory. My father said that soon he would come and find us, and we could live as a happy pack.
My mother became very upset. She got more sad each day my father wasn't with us.
A year passed, and everyone knew our father was gone. Forever. Our mother left us to fight for ourselves, so she could find another mate, and have more pups. Me, Fire and Zeff stuck together only for a month, because we loved each other. When we were old enough to be on our own, so we split up, and I went to find a pack to join when I found this one.

Link to picture of wolf: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img249/9451/sk8y.png

Hope everyone liked my wolf's bio!

Last edited by Sk8ter on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Sk8ter's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sk8ter's Biography   Sk8ter's Biography Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:13 pm

cool bio sk8ter, sorry i got confused last time with your lightning bolt mark with a line Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Sk8ter's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sk8ter's Biography   Sk8ter's Biography Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:45 pm

oooh kewlio bio sk8!! i give it two paws up!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sk8ter's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sk8ter's Biography   Sk8ter's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:08 am

It's alright, Bandit. A few people have made mistakes similar to that ^. I understand, because my wolf has unusual markings!
Thanks Song! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Sk8ter's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sk8ter's Biography   Sk8ter's Biography Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 am

looks cool
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sk8ter's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sk8ter's Biography   Sk8ter's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Heh heh, thank you Fang!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sk8ter's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sk8ter's Biography   Sk8ter's Biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sk8ter's Biography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: Pack Things :: Members Things-
Jump to: