Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest Den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Admin
Grey

The Forest Den Empty
PostSubject: The Forest Den   The Forest Den Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm

The Forest Den Wolf_den_entry_fs

The Forest Den is West of the Ancient Valley. It is very lush and green here, and the tall,
strong trees are very fun to climb. The weather here is always warm, but occasionally breezy. The wild flowers
that grow around the den sway peacefully in the gentle wind, looking like an ocean of colours.

The Pups, Pup Sitters, Yearlings, Healers and Omegas live here
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Star

Star

The Forest Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest Den   The Forest Den Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:29 am

Star sniffs around and arrives to the den.She had remembered someone explaining the ranks and there den sites but she was too tired to remember the wolf. i decided to scout out my new resting area aswell as my post. i wonder a few yards away from the den entrance as i resolve to go in and rest. i yawn and head back, i go deep in side the den knowing if someone came ill most likely be abit late in noticeing but my rest was alot more important as of right now. as i fall asleep i make plans later on if nothing pops up to find every little hinding place possiably for a pup to hind in.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

The Forest Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest Den   The Forest Den Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:21 pm

I awake inside the den. i look around a few minutes than remember where im at. i yawn and streach my toe pads spreading apart. i head out of the forest den and look at the darkened sky above. my jade eyes shineing in the night. i wonder around the area and after what seemed like an hour or so i final found most of the hinding spots. i stare in the direction of the pool a bit thristy and me knowing the rest of the pack is most likely still there. i race to the lake for some water.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

The Forest Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest Den   The Forest Den Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Walks to the den and notices strange characters in the stone " Hey guys, what's this?" she said.
She looked around. No one was nearby. A weak and cold wind started blowing. A cold rain drop falled on her muzzle. It was a sunny day through. Rush sitted down. "These are calm times. Something must be about happening." she thought. The wind stopped blowing as suddently as it came. Even without wind, Rush couldn't ear neighter the leaves. Her breath was the only thing she could hear.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

The Forest Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest Den   The Forest Den Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 am

sniffs while walking into the den keeping in the shadows not to be seen. sees rush but keeps quiet and sneaks into the corner laying down with ears perked. slowly eyes start to get heavy and falls silently asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest Den   The Forest Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest Den
Page 1 of 1