Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Pool

Go down 
+3
Fang
Song
Grey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Diamond Pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Makes out a small figure resting by the water on the other side of the lake. Notices it;s Timber and sneaks around. Crouches down when she is behind him then jumps out tackling him and accidently pushes him into the lake. Ears fall back as she laughs ''oopsy sorry Timber''. Grins "eh well at least i gotcha back'' smiles and skips off in victory. Notices Star still in the tree looking over at Timber. Looks at them for a moment then grins thinking she might like him, runs over to her "Hey Star! Wanna play with us?"
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:30 am

timber climbs out of the water and shakes his pelt, takes off running around the lake again, comes crashing into song and sits on her looking up at star
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:49 am

Blinks looking up at Timber, growls lightly as she softly bites his paw. "Get off no fair I wasn't ready, I was on time out.!" whines struggling from under him. shakes head and sighs looking back up at star but from an upside down angle "Sooo wanna play?" I yip playfully.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:54 am

he smirks playfully then nips songs ear and tugs gently letting go he looks up at star "so do ya?" he asks but in his normal quiet tone
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 am

Paws his muzzle away and squirms from under him then uses hind legs to push him off. ''Ack, your heavy.'' Shakes coat getting up and sits down looking up at Star glanceing over. Thinks for a moment and sings in a playful child voice "Its gonna be lots of fun" wags tail encouraging her to play.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:17 am

Timber grins cheekily while he looks up at star after being kicked off by song, "yeah its gonna be lots of fun"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:33 am

Leans against the tree as she stands on her hind legs whispering to Star "We could throw him into the lake for fun" grins innocently.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 am

Timbers auds flatten against his crown when he hears song and looks back at the water, turns back around to face them an annoyed look etched on his face
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 am

Glances back over at him and laughs "I'm just kidding silly, besides I would probably end up throwing myself in a fail mistake." Flicks tail to the side and trots to the lake for a quick drink before coming back for Star's answer.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:48 am

he trys to stay angry but chuckles and stays sat waiting for stars anwer, he hums to himself
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm

laughs queitly to her self watching Song and Timber play i guess it'll be ok..... smiles at them and barks "Ok ill play with ya'll" looks at Song than to Timber with an evil grin
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 pm

he returns her evil grin with a cheeky smile, stands up and bounces around then bows playfully and barks upwards
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm

wags tail slowly then hears her say yes and instantly jumps up ''woohoo!" runs around in a circle for a bit before tripping and falling over into a bush.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:59 am

I chuckle softly as song falls and than gets ready to jump off the branch, my hind legs propeling my body down on to Timber below ready to pin him down,barking "hope ya'll are ready" her mouth open smiling. with Timber under her paws she growls playfully than nips his left ear, w/ her back end and wagging tail high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:04 am

smiles up at her while she nips his ear using his back leg, Timber tickles star's belly
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:03 am

Star trys to hold in her laugher but cant. she jumps off Timber and runs toward Song steathly so her and pounce on her w/ out the other wolf knowing.Star lowers her body getting ready to jump on Song.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 pm

he sits up and watches them play, smiling he thinks about stuff he seems to be lost in a trance
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Just before star pounces she growls playfully then leaps on to Song. barking happily "better pay attention Song or you'll get pinned" Star was stareing at song under her and grining wide waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Nips at the tangled branches around her paws trying to break free from it. Growls lightly under her breath until she finally broke free thinking ''bwahaha yes!". She was about to turn and jump out of the bush tosurprise the others but is surprised when Star tackles her out of nowhere. Yips falling over, her cheek slightly puffed with an annoyed look on her face for a moment before niping her ear and slipping away laughing.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 am

Star quickly shakes her body her tail now somewhat droopped than trots to Song looking at Timber at the same time. star rubs across songs side as she comes up behind her to sit down.Star soon realizes she'd been stareing a Timber the whole time than shakes her head. she looks at timber once more now knowing that he is spaceing out"Oh, thats perfect Timber" she thinks grinning saying nothing to song and than star keeps lookin at timber, thinkin.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 am

her voice breaks his voice and he smiles, now yawning he gets up and pushes song over then walks past star his tail runs under her chin and heads to the water, padding in he floats there
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Star closes her eyes as timbers tail runs under her chin than she looks at him in the water and says quietly to Song "Hey i'v got a plan. We should double team timber while he's clueless."Star smirks hopeing that song will agree and start a plan.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Ears twitch hearing Star then glances back over at Timber as she gets up. A wide grin creeps onto her face turning back to Star and nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:02 am

timber stares lazly at them, then hears part of the conversation and slowly paddles in circles
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Star nods as well saying quietly to Song "Okay, first we need a distraction. than some one pins him down...." Star thinks of something else to put in but is at a loss," have any ideas about the rest?" star asks looking at Timber than quickly looks away seeing he was stareing at them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Pool
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: West of the Territory-
Jump to: