Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Pool

Go down 
+3
Fang
Song
Grey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Diamond Pool - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Her eyes lit up happily then crouches down and begins whispering to Star, low enough for Timber not to hear. Uses her paw to draw a funny looking Timber in the dirt and a pawsome Star and Song. Draws little lines making a plan. "Ok here's the thing, I'll go around the bushes and find some way to distract him... hm maybe I'll slap him with a fish or something but anyways while I do that you sneak behind and pin him." a sly grin grows onto her muzzle. "He wont know what hit him, whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 am

Star listens as Song whispers the plan to her. "I love it Song,This will be fun!" she smiled happily at the smaller female than laugh at her lil dirt drawings. Star crouches down and begins to head to the closes bush near Timber and wait for Song's queue to tackel timber and pin him down.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am

She jumps up to her feet grinning as she sneaks over to a bush nearby Timber. She pokes her head out of the bush then throws a small rock to get his attention. Giggles as it hits his head, then hides back in the bush thinking of the next part of the plan. Jumps out trying to throw something else but slips on the mud of the river bank and falls in. Thinks to self as she floats underwater for a moment 'This isnt what I thought of doing but its good enough, hmm now its up to Star.' Smiles floating under water with fishies swimming by.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 am

I wake up suddenly, opening my eyes "Oh, I must have dozed off..." I say to myself, shaking the dust off my head. The tree I was lying under way swaying gently in the breeze, making soft, rustling sounds that were almost natures lulluby. I looked around and saw Star and Song playing around with Timber, and chuckled softly as Song slipped into the water. By now, it had gotten darker and the sun was setting, casting a beautiful display of colours into the dusk sky. I sighed, smiling This is a perfect territory.. I think to myself, watching the pink, fluffy clouds float by. Suddenly, a faint but unfamiliar scent was passed down to my by the wind. My nose quivered, taking in the scent, before I rose to my feet, shook the dust and soil out of my fur and started briskly trotting towards the Rocky Den, where the scent was coming from. Probably a new wolf looking for a home I think to myself, flicking my tail Theres been quite alot of them lately.

(Gone to RD)
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am

Star sees song slip into the water,she chuckles lightly to herself and guesses that was the queue. Star bolts out of hiding, her paws as quick as she can go and leaps on to Timber puching him down in the shallow water. Star's forepaws laying on the larger wolf's chest "hey Timber," She says smirking
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:56 am

suddenly gets pinned, he looks shocked until he see's who's it is and smiles "hi star" timber says quietly
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:22 am

Star smiles with her eyes closed, shifting her weight forward as she leans closer to Timbers face her moves her left paw higher up than justs stays like that for a while her smie turning in to a captivating grin as she stands above the male.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:23 pm

i finish my patrol as it gets dark and walk back to the rocky den passing by the diamond pool. i see grey walking to the den too and catch up beside her to inform her of the other wolf at the den 'hey grey a wolf came by earlier asking if she could join' i say calmly in a low voice. 'she loked tired so i told her its ok to rest for a bit by the dne then to see you after'.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 pm

timber turns his head at the sound of bandit, listining but then wiggles around trying to get star off
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 pm

She jumped out of the water gasping for air then shaking her pelt getting Star and Timber wet. She smiles cheekly glancing over at them then perks hearing Bandit say something about a new member to Grey. Eyes light up with joy as tail begins to quickly wag and bolts towards them. Trys to stop but skids crashing into Bandit, blinks looking down at him and giggles bounceing off ''Sorry, so whats this of a new member?"
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am

"So, my nose was right again" I said, chuckling as Song skidded into Bandit. "Well, we shall go to the den now, and hopefully she will be awake" I say, turning towards the Rocky Den.

(Ignor the part about me going to the RD in my last post!)
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 am

gets splashed but cant shake his pelt as he is still stuck under star, he smiles up at her then rolls, pinning her in the shallow water, lays down and cheekily smiles at her, his paws coming over her shoulders and dipping in the water
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Post title? lol   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Rush suddently wanted to run, she didn't know why. She standed up and started to walk a bit. Then she started running to a small hill. She rolled down the hill and accidently she falled on a small pound and splashed everything around. She standed up and shaked it's fur. She keeped walking and arrived to a small waterfall, hidden between a lot of bushes and trees. was hard to see from there, since the trees where covering everything. It was really small and the water was falling from a small rock above it. Then the water get in a small pound that falls to a river. Rush thought for a second and sitted under where the fall finished. She got really confortable there, with the water falling on her back and head. She taked a look to the sky. The sun waven't "born" already, it was all blue. that was around 5 am. All was calm, to calm. Rush haven't herd a bird of neighter a bug around there. "How is the rest of the pack?" the thought. Suddently something heavy as a small rock falled right on her head. "Ouch, who is throwing rocks at me?!" but then... that thing was moving! She caught it with her claws and looked at it "Wow, such a big salmon!". She picked up the salmon and runned to the others "Who wants a snack? It's big enough for everyone!!" she throwed the fish to the ground and said "I guess there are more near where I found it. Well, I think it was it that found me. Anyway, there is a kind of shower for everyone just after that hill." she pointed the hill.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

see's the fish and gets off star, he trots to it, then splits it in half, giving the other half to star then takint his and eating in the shade

(Trots to RD)
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Star gets out of the water pouting. she stands up looking at Timber as he kills the fish. She willingly accepts the fish half and follows Timber her tail wagging happily.

(trots to RD as well :3)
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:32 am

fang happily trots to the lake, he jumps into it and paddles around humming the jaws theme
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 am

I walk quietly, as I reach another beautiful lake. I see a male wolf humming the Jaws theme. I start to giggle. " Hello " I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:06 am

he turns around to see a new femme, "hello" he chuckles just realising why she was giggling at him, he paddles out of the lake and pads over to her, shaking his canvas
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:12 am

I blink a few times, as some drops of water hit the area around my eyes. " I am Sk8ter. What is your name? "
(For some reason I keep thinking Sk8ter is a pup!)
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:14 am

Fang lowers his body and sits down infront of her "im fang" he says "pleasure to meet you sk8ter" he smiles

(XD, why?)
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 am

I see him sit down, and I lower my head to the same height. " It was a pleasure to meet you too, Fang. " I reply. I stand up straight and look around. A question pops into my mind, " Where is the main sleeping den? Where most of the pack is."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:19 am

the lupe thinks for a second, then looks up at her "it depends what rank your in, What rank are you?" he says quietly "well alot of us hang around rocky den, but i dont really think there is a main den"
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:26 am

" Oh the ranks haven't really crossed my mind! I've only just been accepted by the Alphess. What is your rank? " I lay down, and put my head up, looking at him with my big sparkly blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:30 am

the brute looks down at her "im a seeker", he smiles and lays oppisite her, "and my den is rocky den" he looks over in the direction of his resident den
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:33 am

" Oh could you please tell me a few more ranks and some info? I think I will have to decide, then ask the Alphess. " I see a fly buzzing around me, and I flick my tail to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Pool
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: West of the Territory-
Jump to: