Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rocky Den

Go down 
+3
Song
Fang
Grey
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey
Admin
Grey

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm

The Rocky Den Cave-enterance200

The Rocky Den is West of the Ancient Valley, and just to the right of the Western Lookout. It is, like the Star Den, complete
rock, except it is in the middle of the Blue Forest and is surrounded by bushes and small trees. The Weather
here is slightly warmer than that of the Star Den, and is a perfect temperature for spending the day
patrolling the Blue Forest and the Forest Den, and travelling to the hunting grounds.

This is the home of Patrols, Seekers and Hunters

(Ignore white line on side!)
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:20 am

he walks into view of the den, his light blue orbs look it up and down then slowly timber pads over to it and pops his crown inside, the dark looked more inviting then the beating sun above him right now, taking a few steps in he carries on and sits down in the middle
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 am

Sniffs the air looking around for the den, her light brown eyes scanning her surroundings till she spots it not to far off. Wags tail slightly and begins walking over. Comes to the den noticing Timber inside. Smiles slightly then continues looking over the den area her tail wags slightly as she begins exploring around.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am

song walks past him, he doesnt talk but returns her smile, he gets up and walks over to a darker part of the den, sitting in the cooler shadows there
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:41 am

Song walks around as she wags her tail happyily liking her new home. She glances over seeing the surrounding bushes and trees and sighs happily sitting down enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:46 am

Timber decides to get up, he walks out the den and sits just outside of the entrance, lifts up his hind appendix and scratches his aud then lowers it and just sits
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 am

Song wags her tail low to the ground making the grass sway side to side. She lays down letting out a small yawn and lays head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:07 am

he lowers his body and lays down in the sun, sighing happily he lowers his crown and places on his pillars, he watches the area around him
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:10 am

She quickly perks up hearing some rustling in the bushes, her nose to the air catching the aluring and mouthwatering scent of a hare. Slowly she gets up and makes her way as close as possible to it.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 am

I walk along through the Blue Frest (Trees surrounding West side of Territory) briskily, looking around at my home. I had just finished marking the turf border, and was eager to get out of the afternoon heat. I trotted on untill I detected 2 scents. Song and an unfamiliar wolf that would be Timber, the new pack member. I smiled and trotted on, finally coming to the Rocky Den and stopping outside. "Hello guys" I say, walking into the coolness of the den. I pad over to Timber "Hello there, you must be Timber, the new member" I say, wagging my tail. "I am Grey, the Alpha Female here, and this is Song" I say, gesturing to my Lead Seeker
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:16 am

he watches a wolf come towards him, after she finishes talking he answers her in a quiet voice, "hello grey", then looks to were she was pointing and see's the wolf that he saw earlier
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:18 am

Her ears twitch back as she looked over the bushes to see it quickly scurry off. She smirks then perks hearing Grey turns seeing her talking to Timber, the new member and walks over to them. Smiles and nods a hello.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:22 am

I see Song "Why so quiet?" I ask, flicking my tail, and then twitching my ear at a distant, song like howl that sounded like it was coming from Sword Lake "Yes good afternoon Silver Sword" I howl back to the white wolf spirit that guarded the lake (Read dicription for Sword Lake in South of the Territory)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am

Smiles and shrugs "I guess my heads in the clouds today." She slighlty wags her tail and then her ears twitch hearing Silver Sword's howl smiles glancing towards her direction.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 am

his auds become erect and forward listining to song, timber glances at song then grey, shuffling back a little when she howls back to it
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 am

i walk by towards the den lookin around and seeing everyone else goes over to say helo to the new member timber
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 am

I see Bandit and wag my tail "Hey Bandit! Looks like yo found your way, eh?" I say cheerfully. I wag my tail "Come with me guys I will show you around the new territory" I say, and start heading out the den.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 am

he stands up and shuffles back a bit, now in the darkest part of the den, he closes his eyes and looks almost invisable accept from his blue markings, he calls from inside the den "i will stay here for a while"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 am

She noticed Bandit walking over smiles wagging her tail greeting him a hello. Tilts back looking at Grey and nods following her as she shows around the new territory.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:59 am

I pause when I hear Timber "Ok you can come another time" I say, trotting out withthe rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 am

Star Quickly pads over after seeing Song,Grey and Bandit, "Hey Guys!" she barked.She was happily wagging her tail as she asked,"what are ya'll doing?" soon after tilting her ruffled head.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:03 am

Glances over at Timber then back at Grey as she leads the way. She slowly wags her tail amazing at how beautiful this new home is.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:13 am

I see Star arrive aswell "Heya Star! We are going to the Diamond Pool for a swim, because it looks like everyone here is quite hot from the trip" I say, wagging my tail.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 am

he gets up and walks to the entrance of the den, deciding to go exploring on his own, looks around then decides it too warm and lays down just outside the den, in the sun, he warms up his body then rolls onto his back and watches the world go by, upside down
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:19 am

My ears perk at the thought of swimming in this new and beautiful place. Star happily bows wagging her tail greatly so excited to explore more of this land before her dudies start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rocky Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: West of the Territory-
Jump to: