Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rocky Den

Go down 
+3
Song
Fang
Grey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Song

Song

The Rocky Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:23 am

She wags her tail faster and barks over to Star and Timber "Come on you guys it'll be fun in a hot day!". She pads back and forth excited just thinking about swimming and runs off ahead following the bubbling sounds of the water at diamond lake.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 am

he smiles weakly and decides not to be sturborn and fight against her, stands up and walks to diamond pool

Last edited by Timber on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 am

"Im Right Behind You Song!!" i happily said and ran after Song to the lake for a well need cool down.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 am

Rush walked and sitted under a shade, near the den "What's up guys?"
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:12 pm

i yawn waking up from the sleep i took earlier. looking around i see that no one was around and just thought they went of to explore this new territory. i flick my tail to the side as i slowly begin to walk, wandering around, exploring my new home.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 pm

he sniffs around then after a couple of mins finds the den, trotting up to it he slows his pace as he reaches the den and walks inside heading straight to the back, lowering his body he lays on his belly but flattens self out and lays on his side
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Song comes to the den's entrence, happily hoping around from the small rocks that surrounded it. Hops onto a small rock but slips nearly making a flace plant into the hard rocky ground. Sighs reliefed as she looks over her shoulder thinking 'Good thing no one saw that.' Gets back up and lays on back, notices timber's scent and looks over seeing him way back of the den. "Oh hello there Timber."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 pm

he quietly chuckles, after a few minutes he stops and answers her "hello" timber decided to sit up and his head emerge into a less dim light
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 am

One ear falls slightly back when hears him chuckle. Rolls eyes as she lets out a sigh knowing now that he saw and shrugs. Sits up looking over at him as some dim light shines on his face "You look bored in here..." perks up as tail begins to wag "Wanna play?" Rolls over onto tummy watching him and says ina childish singing voice "You know you wanna."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:19 am

he smiles then leans forward and pokes her nose with his paw, his tail wags and he bows playfully, he barks once
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Blinks and rubs own nose then bows playfully waging tail in the air letting out a playful growl before tackling him pinning down. Grins ''hmm well that was easier than i expected'' jump back and crouches down again leans in poking his paw.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:18 am

Timber chuckles softly, he then out of nowwhere tackles song, sitting on her belly he slightly smiles and looks down at her, he beams at her then gets off and sits down
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Blinks wondering what just happened and quickly srambles onto her feet. Grins ''Hmm... very well Timber, it's on.'' Lets out a playfully bark before nips his ear then scurrys out of the den to hide away.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 pm

he comes racing out the den, stopping a few meters infront of the den, timber then starts to sniff around and soon gets her scent, creeping up behind he pokes her back then when she turns around tackles her then speeds off to diamond lake calling to her "you have to do better then that"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Song blinks confused for a moment the sits up shaking the dirt of her coat. Hears him call back as he runs towards the lake. Grins bouncing back up onto her paws and begins running over following his scent in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 pm

i walk back to the den getting out of the hot sun. i let out a yawn my teeth gliming in the dim light as i walk to the back of the den then curl up to fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 am

I wake up, feeling very energetic for some reason. I stand up, yawn and stretch. I walk outside of the den and sniff around, smelling someone... High in ranks. I get a bit worried, as I might not be accepted. I put my tail down, and slowly walk towards the scent I pick up.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:42 am

We arrive at the Rocky Den, and the wolf scent gets stronger. I see a white female wolf with a purepl jagged line down her back, and calmly walk over to her "Hello there, Bandit here says you have travelled far and wish to join" I say, no agression or dominace in my voice, which was slightly unusual for me
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Song bounces around trying to look over Bandit and Grey's shoulder at the wolf near the den. She grows lightly irritated of her shortness and crawls under them to look. Wags tail looking up at her thinking 'Yay, someone else to play with.' Crawls away from under then and jumps up in front of the new wolf barking happily ''Hello there, Im Song whats your name?" Wags tail. Ears twitch hearing Rush running over and the scent of salmon makes her mouth water. She looks over at the new wolf and happily mutters ''Be back ina moment''. Runs over to Rush noticing the salmon still alive and wiggling around on the ground. She tackles it down as it wiggle trying to break free from her jaws and throws her off balance to make her fall. She growls lightly thinking 'very well fishy, its on'. She lunges for its tail but it moves swiftly and flicks her nose. She falls back rubbing nose then tackles it and begins wresting with the meal that is the size of a pup.
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 am

I sort of tilt my head, seeing the wolf. ' This is the one I smelled! ' I think to myself. I submit and reply to her, " Yes, I have walked for many days. Hoping to find a pack-" I trail off and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:03 am

comes running out of nowhere and tackles song, timber sits on her and looks up at the newcomer, he doesnt speak though, puts his paw on the fish so it doesnt get away

Last edited by Timber on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:04 am

I laughed as Song started fighting with the fish "Silly Song.." I say, then turned around to face the new wolf again. I flick my tail when I notice where she was going with this, and smiled "Anyone and everyone is welcome to the Eternal Knight Pack" I say, wagging my tail.
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:11 am

I look up from the ground, smile and sit down, still looking at her. " Are you the leader? " I ask quietly
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 am

I smile, turning my head slightly "Yes, I am Grey, only Alpha of the Pack at the moment" I say, smiling. I yawn, and curl up right where I was and fell asleep

(Guys check my uberly uber pawesome pic of Mel! https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img530/7299/melaine.jpg and i g2g to dancing nowz Byee peeps!)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Yips wiggling around from under him and complains ''Get off me your too fat! And dont kill fishy i still have to finish my battle with him!" Nips at his tail as it dangles in front of her face trying to get him off. Finally wiggles free from under him and nudges him making him fall over to the side as she goes back to wrestling with the fish then to find the fish biting back and dangling by her nose. She freaks out and runs around in circles before tripping and sends the fish flying into Timber's face as it slaps him with its tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Den
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: West of the Territory-
Jump to: