Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rocky Den

Go down 
+3
Song
Fang
Grey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fang

Fang

The Rocky Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 pm

stands there normally then gets slapped with a fish, as it tail passes he quickly turns and bites it before it hits the ground, he glares at song then kills it and chucks it to her, he says in a quiet yet disturbed voice "i dont like being slapped with a fish" then lays down
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:03 pm

i smirk looking over at song as chunks of the fish get thrown at her. i glance back at timber then chuckle saying over to song in a low teasing voice 'your such a pup, dont you know better than to play with your food?' i laugh quietly as i begin to walk back to the den to sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Sits up rubing nose hearing Timber. Laughs jumping up to her feet looking at the chunks around her ''I figured poor fishy never had a chance.'' Eats up a small piece before perking up hearing Bandit. An anoyyed look crosses her face as she smirks and runs over tackling Bandit down and sitting on him. Growls slightly poking his head ''Im not a pup gosh.''
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:15 pm

i sigh looking up at her then rolls over in a flash making her fall over off of me. i get up shaking my pelt looking back at her a smirk on my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Growls lightly as she stumbles out of the bush an evilish grin comes onto her muzzle as she preares to tackle down Bandit again. She flicks her tail in the air then bursts off towards him at full speed before tripping on a root that was entwined from the ground and caught her foot. Crashes and goes rolling into the bushes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:25 am

I laugh as Song falls, and swish my tail. Yawning, I turned around and padded towards the Diamond Pool "Who ever wants to come, you may follow me" I said as I padded along, my bishy, thick striped tail swaying softly in the wind
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 am

he comes racing after grey "wait up" he calls, and runs past her to the diamond lake
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 am

I wake up slowly, feeling confused. I relise I must have fallen asleep on the ground. ' Glad it was a good night weather-wise ' I think to myself. My nose touches the ground as I pick up the scent of the Alphess. I follow the scent to the Diamond Lake.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

i laugh quietly seeing her land in the bushes behind me. i look over seeing the others going to the lake and i shrug lazily following behind
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:57 am

I come into the rocky den entrance to see not one there. "man i shouldnt have turned back there...." sighing as i had gotten lost on my way here after i lost sight of Fang. i sniffed around smelling everyones scent and even a new wolf."so their headed near Diamond pool??" i ask myself as i look into the direction the scent shows. i decide to finsh my fish than head over there to meet the new member.
The fish was almost dead by the time i got to Rocky Den. i simply bit off the head just behind the gills and started to eat. it wasnt a large fish so it was consumed fairly quickly. i shake my light brown fur and head to Diamond Pool to find the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Den   The Rocky Den - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Den
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: West of the Territory-
Jump to: